|Job Title:||WebOps Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £480 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 13:53|
We're currently looking for a WebOps Engineer for a 6 month contract based in Plymouth.
On a day to day basis, the successful candidate will:
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team of Agile Developers, Designers, and Analysts
- Operationally manage Linux servers, deliver complex web application stacks
- Build and configure new server platforms along with the automated tooling
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems
- Supporting development teams with configuring applications for deployment
- Dealing with application deployment strategies and continuous integration
Demonstrable Experience required: Configuring web and application servers; building and supporting a large production platform; debugging a complex multi-server service, scripting and basic programming; designing and supporting robust build, deployment and configuration management systems; administering application servers, servlet containers, and web servers; unit testing and automated testing tools; use of Virtualization systems, Cloud computing, Networking concepts, technologies, and protocols.
A strong technical foundation in build, release and environments as well as a familiarity with network protocols and common web application architectures is essential.
Experience windows/Linux administration
1. Building managing and maintaining windows or Linux systems
2. Working in an operational security environment
3. Implementing two factor authentication (2FA) systems
4. The design and build of 2FA systems
5. Working as part of a team.
6. Delivering complex change at speed in an enterprise system
£480 per day INSIDE IR35
Please send and up to date CV for a call back.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North Carolina, USA
US$145000.00 - US$165000.00 per annum + Bonus, Equity, Benefits
€450.00 - €500.00 per day
Cyber/Information Security Engineer
£550.00 - £700.00 per day
Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Carbon Black Expert
New York, USA
Up to US$150000.00 per annum