|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £525.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Small|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 11:18|
- Ownership of technical relationship with Splunk and Anomali, to completion of the two applications being fully integrated.
- Delivery of Splunk universal forwarders and the infrastructure to support them in AWS
- Support shipping and onboarding of Cyber Security teams assets.
- Provide ongoing support and expert knowledge within Cyber Security team during the integration and rollout process.
- First GDS service onboarded
- At least 5 years working experience of Linux
- At least 5 years working experience of network and web related protocols
- At least 2 years experience of configuration management processes and tools
- At least 2 years experience working with Amazon Web Services Knowledge of infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Strong scripting skills in at least one language (e.g. python, ruby)
- Experience working in an agile manner
If this is something you would be interested in please get in touch immediately - 0203 929 5876
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs