Windows 10 IT Architect
|Job Title:||Windows 10 IT Architect|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2020 11:00|
Role: Windows 10 IT Architect
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay Rate: £400 - £450 per day
Security Clearance: Active NPPV Clearance is desirable
One of my leading clients, a public sector organisation based in Manchester are currently recruiting for a Windows 10 IT Architect to join them on-site for a Windows 10 upgrade.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of designing a Windows 10 upgrade solution, as well as public/policing sector experience. Candidates with Active NPPV will also be preferred, although this isn't essential.
- Supports the client, by providing governance and assurance around the design and implementation of the NEP-aligned technical solutions.
- Provides expert advice on the Windows 10 and NEP-related IT solutions and how they fit together architecturally across an organisation.
- Builds technical product roadmaps for the Windows 10 product set.
- Supports Senior Level management in ensuring that IS Branch strategy is in alignment to the NEP strategy through architecture design and implementation.
- Provides expert advice to senior managers and suppliers on IT architectures across the enterprise to ensure alignment against NEP blueprints.
- Attends the project board as required.
Please respond with your CV if you are interested, and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70000 - £75000 per annum + training, pension, benefits
West Midlands, England
£475 - £550.00 per day
North West London, London
£400.00 - £600.00 per day
City of London, London
£500 - £550 per day
Oracle Enterprise Architect
Up to £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits