|Job Title:||Workday Administrator|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 14:51|
Workday Administrator - Global Company - Central London
My client is an looking for an= Workday administrator to join its close-knit team. They are live across multiple modules but are currently undergoing multiple smaller projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your Workday experience as you'll work on multiple modules gaining a strong technical skillset.
The company is a leader in its industry and a very known name. Its dedicated to finding the best quality of people allowing for an exceptional work environment.
- Provide support for the Workday system - answering queries, fixing where possible or escalating issues to third party suppliers.
- Liaising with key stakeholders and the wider business, delivering training and workshops.
- Identify ways for improved efficiency within Workday.
- Work on multiple global projects.
Location: West London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits (inc 20% non-contributory pension)
- 1 year with Workday.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experience with Workday Payroll, Expenses and Time Tracking would be a bonus
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's