|Job Title:||Workday Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 13:44|
Workday Technical Analyst
My client is looking for an excellent Technical Workday analyst to join its close-knit team. They are at a busy point of their project, you'll be required to get involved in the global rollout and manage the live system in the UK.
You will contribute to the overall strategy of HR and Workday, leading on projects and advising the wider business on the use of Workday.
The company is committed to attracting the best talent and has an incredible working environment enabling you to grow in your career.
- Take ownership of the technical aspects of Workday.
- Work on multiple busy projects such as business process alterations, data uploads, testing and integrations.
- Liaise with the business to understand current ways of working and advise on areas of improvement.
- Create and provide training on Workday.
- Project manage certain areas of projects.
Salary: £40,000 - 55,000 + exceptional flexible benefits package
- Excellent experience with Workday.
- Ideally experience in a global company.
- Excellent communicator.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's