|Job Title:||Workday Analyst|
|Salary:||£3500.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 13:52|
Junior Workday Analyst - Established Global Company - Central London
My client is looking for a Workday expert to join its close-knit team. The business is at an exciting time of its transformation as it has multiple modules live and scope to implement further.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical skillset within Workday and an excellent communicator as liaising with key stakeholders and wider hr team is critical for success in the role.
The company is a leader in the industry and enables excellent career growth in an agile work environment.
- Resolve technical issue within the Workday system.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and key stakeholders in the business to drive adoption and effectively redesign HR processes.
- Deliver training to the wider business.
- Testing of the Workday system.
- Support the development of further Workday modules.
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
- 1+ years' experience with Workday
- Excellent configuration experience.
- Efficient communicator.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's