Workday Analyst - Global Company - West London
|Job Title:||Workday Analyst - Global Company - West London|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 12:26|
Workday Analyst - Global company - West London
My client is an extremely well known managing a portfolio of businesses, they've recently gone live with Workday across multiple modules.
The ideal candidate will have Workday configuration experience and be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders ensuring the optimisation and adoption of Workday into the business.
The company is a leader in its field and a globally known name. Its dedicated to finding the best quality of people allowing for a positive and fun work environment.
- Maintaining, administering and configuring Workday HCM acting as an SME.
- Ensuring accurate data to allow for effective reporting.
- Supporting multiple ongoing Workday projects.
- Liaising with the IT, HR and end users by delivering training and workshops so they understand the full use of Workday.
- Identifying issues and ways to improve business processes.
Location: West London
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 + benefits
- 1+ years with Workday.
- Technical knowledge of Workday.
- Excellent communication skill.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's