|Job Title:||Workday Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 07:08|
Workday Analyst - Established Global Company - Central London
My client is looking for a Workday expert to join at an interesting point of its implementation, supporting the global rollout of Workday HCM
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical skillset within Workday and an excellent communicator as liaising with key stakeholders and the wider hr team is critical for success in the role.
The company is an established leader in its exciting industry and enables excellent career growth in a modern work environment.
- Champion the technical aspects of the Workday system (configuration, integrations, testing, reporting and data).
- Identify areas for process improvement.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and key stakeholders and wider project team.
- Deliver training to the wider business.
- Support the development of further Workday modules.
Location: Central London (majority WFH)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
- 2+ years' experience with Workday
- Excellent configuration experience.
- Excellent communicator.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's