Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9syxdyzw5jzs1oyxj2zxkvanbnl2pvyl9kzwzhdwx0x2jhbm5lci5qcgcixv0

Workday Compensation Senior Consultant- 40% travel, 60% remote

Workday Compensation Senior Consultant- 40% travel, 60% remote

Job Title: Workday Compensation Senior Consultant- 40% travel, 60% remote
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London, England
Industry:
HCM
Salary: £60000 - £75000.00 per annum + 15% + benefits
Start Date: ASAP (will wait for notice)
Reference: HQ00074788_1534179524
Contact Name: Alex Lewis
Contact Email: info@lawrenceharvey.com
Job Published: August 13, 2018 17:58

Job Description

Senior Workday Compensation Consultant - 40% travel, 60% remote working


Leading global Workday partner requires a Senior Workday Compensation Consultant to create innovative worker and customer experiences.

If successful you will work onsite with a multitude of blue-chip clients to understand and analyse their needs to then implement and develop Workday Compensation designs.

The company serves some of the largest brands using a diverse a workforce hiring the best people to deliver the best results for their clients.


Role:

-Implement Workday designs with a focus on Compensation to the customer's specific business needs in an achievable time frame whilst maintaining the highest customer satisfaction.

-Using work day to provide a full implementation covering fundamental specs, design, configuration, testing and deployment.

-Ensure client and its employees use the Workday system in its most effective way by thorough education and training.

- Discover bugs and manage customer alterations and enhancement desires.


Requirements:

-Hands on Workday experience
-Minimum of one full life cycle (ideally certified).
-Technical Compensation knowledge.
-Strong presentation and communication skills.

Location - Flexible base with travel up to 40%, remaining 60% can be remote

To apply please reply to the email with an attached CV. I will then call for a confidential conversation to better understand your situation and explain the job/client in further detail.


Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs