Workday Compensation Senior Consultant- 40% travel, 60% remote
|Job Title:||Workday Compensation Senior Consultant- 40% travel, 60% remote|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000.00 per annum + 15% + benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP (will wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 16:01|
Leading global Workday partner requires a Senior Workday Compensation Consultant to create innovative worker and customer experiences.
If successful you will work onsite with a multitude of blue-chip clients to understand and analyse their needs to then implement and develop Workday Compensation designs.
The company serves some of the largest brands using a diverse a workforce hiring the best people to deliver the best results for their clients.
-Implement Workday designs with a focus on Compensation to the customer's specific business needs in an achievable time frame whilst maintaining the highest customer satisfaction.
-Using work day to provide a full implementation covering fundamental specs, design, configuration, testing and deployment.
-Ensure client and its employees use the Workday system in its most effective way by thorough education and training.
- Discover bugs and manage customer alterations and enhancement desires.
-Hands on Workday experience
-Minimum of one full life cycle (ideally certified).
-Technical Compensation knowledge.
-Strong presentation and communication skills.
Location - Flexible base with travel up to 40%, remaining 60% can be remote
To apply please reply to the email with an attached CV. I will then call for a confidential conversation to better understand your situation and explain the job/client in further detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
East Sussex, England
£550 - £650 per annum
Workday project manager
£700 - £850 per day
Workday Technical Analyst
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Workday Functional Consultant
City of London, London
Workday HRIS Analyst