Workday Core HCM & Security Lead Analyst
|Job Title:||Workday Core HCM & Security Lead Analyst|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 09:14|
Workday analyst (Core HCM & Security) - Watford - Permanent
A Globally recognised client is investing heavily into its Global Workday adoption with an aim to fully utilise the capability of Workday across all modules. To aid this adoption they are looking to further grow the existing collaborative Workday team.
If successful you will have the opportunity to learn new areas of Workday and work on an exciting global roadmap of Workday.
The company is a leader in its industry and a globally renowned name. Its dedicated to finding the best quality of people allowing for a positive and fun work environment. The company also provides a fantastic amount of flexible working and leading benefits and bonus scheme.
Location: Watford <50% remote
Salary: £55,000-70,0000 + car allowance + 15% bonus + benefits
- Outline and improve the Core HCM roadmap.
- Redesign the security processes and ways of working.
- Configure and design the Workday system.
- Review and improve the current processes and work with key stakeholders to deliver annual cycles smoothly and effectively.
- Support and work on other modules within Workday.
- Min of 2-6years of Workday experience.
- Workday Configuration.
- Self-Starter with a passion for learning and working within a team.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's