Workday Data & Reporting Analyst
|Job Title:||Workday Data & Reporting Analyst|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 14:14|
Workday Reporting Analyst - Leading Retail Company - West London
My client is leader in its field and has recently undergone a large-scale Workday transformation. They are looking for an established Workday Data & Reporting expert to join their internal permanent team.
The ideal candidate will have an expert knowledge of Workday to champion data quality and effective reporting in the Workday system.
The company is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent allowing for an excellent working environment with a great amount of flexible working.
- Building effective reports and dashboards within the Workday system to enable efficient insight into HR.
- Ensure excellent data quality and integrity.
- Deliver and present reports to key stakeholders.
- Involvement in wider Workday projects.
- Manage and fix any reporting issues within the system.
Location: West London
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + benefits
- Workday Reporting experience.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent business analysis skills.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's