Workday Data & Reporting Lead
|Job Title:||Workday Data & Reporting Lead|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 09:22|
Workday Data & Reporting Lead - Global Business - Farnborough
My FTSE 100 client is looking for a Workday expert to join its team to develop and drive the effectiveness of Workday throughout the business.
The ideal candidate will have an expert knowledge of Workday especially around data and reporting to champion data quality and effective use of the Workday system.
The company is committed to attracting the best talent allowing for an exceptional amount of career progression.
- Responsible for the Data quality and continuous improvement and usefulness of Workday data.
- Redesign processes and outline the global roadmap of the Workday system.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the business to ensure they understand the value and effectiveness of Workday.
- Drive best practise and make recommendations for a Global standard operating model around data and reporting.
Salary: £45,000 - 65,000 + benefits
- Excellent Workday knowledge.
- Effective communication and stakeholder engagement skills are critical for success in this role.
- Strong knowledge of data and reporting.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's