Workday Data Migration Lead
|Job Title:||Workday Data Migration Lead|
|Salary:||Day rate + Expenses|
|Contact Name:||Camilla Thomson|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 13:42|
Workday Integration Lead - Global role - Europe based - Remote work
Lawrence Harvey are looking for an experienced Workday Integration Lead for an ongoing Workday Implementation project in Denmark. This will be a long term project, offering 2-3 days remote working per week. This is an English speaking project but Danish language skills would of course be a bonus.
Experience with Cloud integration, and related planning and execution
- Ideally with insights into Workday's integration approach, and knows where and how to mitigate shortcomings around integrations
- Strong coordination skills, and ability to facilitate and support decision making processes in connection with integration design and build
- Strong project management skills in order to structure and oversee resources in work stream and coordinate with other tech streams
To ensure deliverables according to time and quality requirements.
- Responsible for design, building and testing of the Client owned integrations.
- Report work stream status.
- Collaborate with provider functional experts to learn about API's and their integration platform for inbound and outbound data flow.
- Set integration requirements towards provider.
- Provide program with solutions for integration that meet Client integration strategy
- Design and review system and integration specifications.
- Ensure proper test of integrations between HCM and surrounding systems.
- Ensure documentation of integrations between HCM and surrounding systems.
Duration - 12 months project
Start date - 4-8 weeks from now depending on the right candidate's availability
Daily rate - This will be a negotiable day rate + Expenses
Workday Integration Lead - Denmark
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Workday Data & Reporting Lead
£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Workday Core HCM & Security Lead Analyst
North London, London
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Workday Functional Consultant
City of London, London
Workday HRIS Analyst
Workday HRIS Analyst