Workday Lead - Global Company - Central London
|Job Title:||Workday Lead - Global Company - Central London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 09:55|
Workday Lead - Leading Global Company - Central London
My client has recently gone live with Workday Core HCM and are looking to optimise their system then implement further modules this year. They are looking for a senor Workday expert to lead their team.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent technical skillset and able to project manage new functionality.
The company is incredibly well established and globally known, with an agile modern working environment.
- Manage international Workday projects and undertake the advanced technical aspects of implementations and BAU support.
- Develop the roadmap for further functionality.
- Lead training and ensure successful adoption of Workday into the business.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
- Manage and develop another member of the team.
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 + exceptional bonus and benefits
- Multiple years with Workday.
- Excellent technical knowledge (configuration, reports, testing, integrations and data)
- Excellent communication skills.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Workday Analyst - Global Company - West London
West London, London
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Workday Financials Consultant
£60000.00 - £990000.00 per annum