Workday Payroll & HR Consultant (Manager Grade) - Big 4
|Job Title:||Workday Payroll & HR Consultant (Manager Grade) - Big 4|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + £4.5k car + 10% bonus|
|Start Date:||ASAP (will wait for your notic|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Wilkins|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 10:05|
Workday Payroll & HR Consultant (Manager Grade) - Workday Payroll and HR
Big 4 Consultancy undertaking significant investment into their Cloud Technology practise requires a Functional Workday Consultant with proven Workday Payroll and HR experience to join their World Class Cloud Business Transformation team.
Choosing to offer more than advisory services the successful Workday Payroll & HR applicant would work across the full scope of the Workday Cloud Transformation programme from advisory through to design & delivery, as well as supporting with presales activities.
With such investment, significant working flexibility and a strong pipeline of interesting Workday Payroll and HR programmes there could not be a better time to join.
Utilising your blend of functional Payroll and HR knowledge, along with your technical experience in Workday, you would work as Workday Payroll and HR Process Lead across the following key areas:
- Build lasting client relationships, allowing you to identify their needs and formulate appropriate solutions within Payroll and HR.
- Lead teams or projects or act as a senior subject matter expert, to ensure client's needs are understand and delivered against.
- High level functional design within Payroll and HR
- End to end delivery of Workday Payroll and HR, utilising a delivery team.
- Lead client facing meetings and workshops.
- Support presales activities.
- Proven end to end Workday Payroll and HR implementation experience (min of two projects).
- Strong functional knowledge of Payroll and HR (specifically Payroll).
- Must have Workday Payroll / HR configuration experience.
- Since this is a management grade role, you'd be required to have some team or project management experience, or at the very least acted as a process lead in a senior capacity.
- Client / stakeholder engagement experience, ideally within a consulting capacity.
Location - Currently remote, however, following Covid restrictions you can be based out of any of their many UK wide office locations, travelling to client sites in the UK as required.
Salary - Manager Grade - £60,000 to 75,000 basic plus £4.5k car allowance + 10% bonus and benefits (Please note regional offices outside of London are capped at £70,000).
Duration - Permanent
This vacancy is signed off with an efficient interview process agreed. If it is of interest then please apply now with your CV and include your mobile number and I shall then contact you in the next 24 hours to discuss the role and your current situation in more detail before representing you.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's