Workday Reporting Analyst
|Job Title:||Workday Reporting Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 16:22|
HR Reporting Analyst(Workday)
My client is looking for a HR reporting analyst ideally with experience of using Workday, to join on a major global project. You will have a busy project schedule and excellent autonomy within the role.
You will support on an implementation project of a tool to enable Workday and other systems efficient global reporting and be tasked with building multiple complex reports.
The company is committed to attracting the best talent and has an incredible working environment enabling you to grow in your career.
- Support on a global implementation to add a tool to enable Workday to efficiently receive data from other systems.
- Build and draw complex reports on areas such as headcount.
- Engage with senior level stakeholder and present hr reports to the board of Directors.
- Ensure excellent data quality and the development of reporting in the business.
Duration: 1 year fixed term contract
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
- Strong experience with HR data and reporting.
- Ideally experience with Workday.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's