Workday Reporting and Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Workday Reporting and Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£600.00 - £700.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Woods|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 15:44|
One of our clients is looking for a Workday Reporting/ Data Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 month contract, starting in September. There is a good chance of extension for a further 6 months. The role can be largely remote working, with ocassional UK travel required.
- HR Data analytics experience is essential.
- Proven ability and interest in running and producing reports for the HR community
- Workday experience would be a big advantage but is not essential
- Duration: 6 months initial
- Location: remote/ Cambridge
- Daily rate: up to £700 + travel expenses
- Start Date: September
If you think you meet the requirements and want to know more, pleae apply below!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's