Workday Service Lead
|Job Title:||Workday Service Lead|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 09:10|
Workday Service Lead - Non-profit Organisation - London or Liverpool
My client is a medium sized charity that has recently implemented multiple Workday modules (HCM & Finance) and has plans to implement further.
The role allows for an amazing amount of flexibility and autonomy as you'll be tasked with developing the Workday roadmap and ensuring successful adoption into the business.
The company is a charitable organisation and is committed to helping those in need and supporting its staff.
- Oversee see the development of the Workday capabilities throughout the business and ensure successful adoption.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement by liaising with the wider business.
- Act as an escalation point for issues and manage relationships with 3rd party support vendors.
- Outline and develop the roadmap for Workday within the business.
Location: London or Liverpool
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong systems knowledge.
- Ideally a knowledge of HR and Finance
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's