Workday Solution Architect (Manager Grade) - Big 4 Consulting
|Job Title:||Workday Solution Architect (Manager Grade) - Big 4 Consulting|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + £4.5k car + 10% bonus|
|Start Date:||ASAP (will wait for your notic|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Wilkins|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 11:35|
Workday Solution Architect (Manager Grade) - Workday HCM
Big 4 Consultancy undertaking significant investment into their Cloud Technology practise requires an experienced Workday Solution Architect (Manager Grade) with end to end Workday implmentation experience to join their World Class Cloud Business Transformation team.
Choosing to offer more than advisory services the successful Workday Solution Architect would work as a Project Lead across the full scope of the Workday Cloud Transformation programme, from advisory through to architecture design, project delivery, as well as supporting with presales activities.
With such investment, significant working flexibility and a strong pipeline of interesting Workday Payroll and HCM programmes there could not be a better time to join.
Utilising your blend of functional HCM knowledge, along with your config experience in Workday, you would work as Workday Process Lead across the following key areas:
- Build lasting client relationships, allowing you to identify their needs and formulate appropriate solutions within Payroll and HR.
- Lead teams or projects or act as a senior subject matter expert, to ensure client's needs are understand and delivered against.
- High level functional design.
- End to end delivery of Workday.
- Lead client facing meetings and workshops.
- Support presales activities.
- Min of two end to end Workday implementations (flexible on area).
- At least one Workday Certifications.
- Strong functional knowledge of HCM and/or other associated areas.
- Must have Workday configuration experience.
- Consultancy experience.
Location - Currently remote, however, following Covid restrictions you can be based out of any of their many UK wide office locations, travelling to client sites in the UK as required.
Salary - Manager Grade - £60,000 to 80,000 basic plus £4.5k car allowance + 10% bonus and benefits (Please note regional offices outside of London are capped at £70,000).
Duration - Permanent
This vacancy is signed off with an efficient interview process agreed. If it is of interest then please apply now with your CV and include your mobile number and I shall then contact you in the next 24 hours to discuss the role and your current situation in more detail before representing you.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's