Workday Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Workday Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 16:18|
Workday Support Analyst - Global business - Farnborough
I've been engaged by a global end user based in Farnborough who have multiple vacancies to join their team at an interesting point of the project. They are aiming to consolidate their use of their Core HCM module and using it to its full potential after a rollout across the globe. The company has scope to then implement other modules across the Workday suite. The roles are allowing for a great amount of autonomy, career development and flexible working.
The company is a leader in its industry and a very known name. Its dedicated to finding the best quality of people allowing for an exceptional work environment.
The company also provides a fantastic amount of flexible working and leading benefits and bonus scheme.
- Consolidate use of Workday Core HCM and implement other modules.
- Build and create effective reports from the Workday system.
- Ensure successful data upload and integrity.
- Engage key stakeholders within the business to ensure Workday is being used throughout and efficiently.
Location: Farnborough (remote working)
Salary: £35,000-50,000 + benefits
- Knowledge of Workday
- Strong Workday Core HCM experience.
- HR process knowledge
- Excellent communication skills.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's