Workday Support/Product Owner
|Job Title:||Workday Support/Product Owner|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 16:26|
Workday Support/Product Owner (HCM & FM) - Surrey - Small company in a niche area
My client is offering a truly unique role, they are looking for a skilled analyst/administrator to support and help project manage the implementation of Workday HCM & FM. They are live in certain areas but have scope to implement many more modules.
The right candidate will have knowledge both HCM & FM systems (ideally Workday) and will be given an excellent amount of training including Workday Pro certifications.
The company is in a very niche industry and the established leader in its field.
- Take ownership of Workday administration and liaising with AMS support provide for 2nd & 3rd line support.
- Managing and Workday releases and further implementations.
- Manage key stakeholders and train the wider business on the use of Workday.
- Ensure strong data integrity and run reports.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + exceptional benefits package
- Experience with HCM & FM systems (ideally Workday).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project Management skills.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's