Workday System Analyst - Greenfield Workday Project - Surrey
|Job Title:||Workday System Analyst - Greenfield Workday Project - Surrey|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum + benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP (will wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Priyanka Kunwar|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2018 09:04|
* On a day to day basis manage the Workday HCM functionality
* Support the Project manager and Senior HR Operations Manager with the deployment of the
* Data and Reporting scope includes ensuring accuracy and completeness of data through audits and reconciliations
* Manage Workday Processes and ad-hoc events, launching events e.g. talent management
* Develop current and new functionality's in Workday
Applicants should have the following skills and experience:
* 3+ years' experience as an systems analyst
* Minimum 1-2 years' Workday experience
* Strong Workday experience in a global multi country environment
* Basic Workday configuration
* Salary £45k - £55K + benefits
* Private Health care scheme
* Pension scheme 5% matched by employer.
* Location Redhill Surrey
Please reply with your CV along with your mobile number if interested and I shall call to discuss in more detail.
Apply for this role now by following the link to send Priyanka your CV & Covering letter.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading HR transformation recruitment specialists in the UK, representing Workday directly, the partner network and the end-user community. We deliver into a mix of consultancy and end user customers on optimisation, upgrade, support and Greenfield projects to support our partners with the challenges faced with business critical HCM transformation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's