Workday System analyst - Surrey - No Travel
|Job Title:||Workday System analyst - Surrey - No Travel|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP (wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jordon King|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2018 15:52|
Workday Systems Analyst required for a global company that is currently undertaking a Greenfield implementation of Workday! The business works with some of the world's leading brands and is currently going from strength to strength having already recorded 30% year on year growth since 2011.
The successful Workday applicant will become the company's Workday subject matter expert and be exposed to all aspects of the Workday rollout as well as post go live support and upgrades/enhancements.
- Workday implementation and configuration like assisting in deployment of Workday application.
- Post go live Workday support, upgrades, testing and enhancements.
- Manage Workday HCM functionality on day to day basis include tenant management, maintenance of Workday security profiles.
- Manage Workday Processes and ad-hoc events, launching events e.g. talent management.
- Develop current and new functionality's in Workday
- 3+ years experience as an systems analyst
- Minimum 1-2 years' Workday experience
- Good experience of support and upgrading Workday after go live
- Basic Workday configuration
This is an extraordinary Workday Systems analyst role with great rewards and opportunity for you to develop new skills in a great work environment. Has huge potential! Don't hesitate to get in touch now. Apply now through the link or call Jordon King on 0203 327 3071.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's