Workday Technical Analyst
|Job Title:||Workday Technical Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 16:22|
Workday Technical Analyst - Global company - Central London
My client has recently gone live with Workday across multiple modules and have the scope to implement further. They a looking for a Workday expert to join the team and lead the technical requirements.
The ideal candidate will have Workday configuration experience and the ability to help in multiple across multiple areas of the system.
The company is a leader in its industry and a globally known name. Its dedicated to finding the best quality of people allowing for a positive and fun work environment.
- Manage the technical aspects of Workday (configuration changes, updates and further implementation).
- Review and improve the current processes and work with key stakeholders to effectively redesign processes.
- Build and create reports.
- Liaise with hr and the wider business to ensure the best use of Workday by delivering training and answering queries.
Location: Central London
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
- Min of 1-4years of Workday experience.
- Workday Configuration.
- Self-Starter with a passion for learning and working within a team.
- Knowledge of HR MI.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's