Workplace Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Workplace Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, pension|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 16:28|
Workplace Service Engineer - Newbury
Our client is a leading blue-chip company.
Client is currently rethinking the way we work, with the aspiration to create the Workplace of the Future. The Digital Workplace Programme is aiming to transform client employee digital experience, providing best in class and future-proof technologies for enterprise collaboration and productivity.
With us you will:
- Responsible for the design, delivery and operations of Workplace Client services, e.g. Operating System and Hardware, Master Core Applications, Active Directory Policies, etc.
- Responsible for Workplace Client specific escalations, incident handling and their solution
- Responsible for co-ordination with 3rd party vendors
- Identification of technology and/or process gaps across all involved parties
- Work with Local Markets & Business stakeholders as well as all OIT Teams to continuously improve Office IT Service
Apply if you have:
Proven ability to deliver Office IT services with managed services and through third party suppliers
Advanced troubleshooting and analysis skills for end user computing technologies
Experience in cross cultural working environments
Expert knowledge in Windows OS, Office, Browsers, Personal Computing Hardware
Strong knowledge of O365, Intune and preferably PowerBI
Salary £60-70k + pension, benefits
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's